Friday, August 27, 2010

Patterson

Today we went to Patterson. It was a beautiful day to tour the complex. Our tour guides name was Sheryl, she worked in the grounds matinence department. She was very nice. She has been in Bethel for a year and a half now with her husband. I loved seeing the laundry department (that is where I want to work when I go to Bethel).  I want to iron clothes there. If I don't make it to the laundry department I would also love to work in the food service department.
Here Are Some Interesting Facts That I Learned:
-The Gilead School lasts 5 months and this Gilead class graduates September 13th.
-Worldwide there are 2600 workers in the Translation Department.
-The Patterson dining room seats 1600 brothers and sisters but serves approxamitely 1350 brothers and sisters currently.
Here Are Is SomeTrivia
1 How many gallons of coffee is made for the bethelites per day?
   A.60
   B.50
   C.70
   D.80
2 How many languages is the bible printed in?
   A.82
   B.92
   C.102
   D.212
3 How many languages is the Bible Teach book printed in?
  A.466
  B.366
  C.266
  D.166
4 How many total languages does the society print in?
  A.430
  B.530
  C.630
  D.730


Pictures below.

3 comments: