Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Today Starts Vacation

We leave at  12:00 if not before. Right now I am doing the last minute packing with all the stuff that I couldn't pack before today, then I will clean and shut down the house. Next my dad will come home from work and we will pack up and leave. Before we head to the hotel we will make my orthodontist appointment (I have a bracket off and my wires are sticking out, cutting my cheecks) and pick up my mom from work. Fun stuff! Then we will be on our way. I am not really that excited now because I am thinking about all the stuff I have to do, but as soon as that is over I will be real excited.

3 comments:

  1. I think I got it. Glad you don't have to travel in the rain. I am looking forward to keeping up with your vacation. I know you will have a good time. Keep safe.
    Love Grandmother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to take all your cords and chargers.
    Gmom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get your wire issues all resolved. Have a great time. I miss u already lol

    ReplyDelete